gave my specific comments in the paper already :) go have a look bro. anyways it's a really comprehensive paper. Generally the coverage is substantial but some parts do get pretty technical. I think that should be alright though! After all it's a topic with lots of technical details.
I think we'll be graded more so on the analysis of the implications of this technology, and that's quite well done already so you should be fine!
HEY!
ReplyDeleteI'm being frank here,i dunno what to say to help!? LOl
GOOD JOB!! haha
only thing i feel is that the historical perspective is bit too long! HAHAHAH
jem (:
Hey tosh,
ReplyDeletegave my specific comments in the paper already :) go have a look bro. anyways it's a really comprehensive paper. Generally the coverage is substantial but some parts do get pretty technical. I think that should be alright though! After all it's a topic with lots of technical details.
I think we'll be graded more so on the analysis of the implications of this technology, and that's quite well done already so you should be fine!
Shall add on if I have more thoughts.
All the best!
Eugene Yeo